Welcome to Vincents
Vincents Art Workshop is a fantastic award-winning art studio in downtown Wellington. Vincents celebrates diversity and welcomes all people – whether you have done a lot of art, or none at all. And it’s free!
- A warm welcome.
- Art materials, equipment, expertise and inspiration.
- A place to learn new skills and explore your creative side.
- A safe environment to work in.
- Friendly, helpful tutors who are skilled artists.
- Opportunities for artists to exhibit their work.
- A chance to work on community art projects.
- A day just for women (Thursdays).
We are located at Willis St Village, 5 / 148 Willis St.
Vincents Closed Friday 21st June
Vincents will be closed on this day as staff will be attending a First Aid training course.
Privacy Week Exhibition 2019
To listen to a Radio NZ interview with Privacy Commissioner John Edwards and artist Hilary Stapels, please click below:
Artwork by Shar Young
Vincents Art Workshop relies on donations of art materials and equipment so our artists can continue to explore a wide range of art mediums. Donations of the following are always appreciated:
Artists’ acrylic paints
Artists’ oil paints
Printing and Screen Printing inks
Good quality paper e.g. watercolour paper
Sewing Machines in good working order
Wood (especially sheets of plywood)