Welcome to Vincents
Vincents Art Workshop is a fantastic award-winning art studio in downtown Wellington. Vincents celebrates diversity and welcomes all people – whether you have done a lot of art, or none at all. And it’s free!
- A warm welcome.
- Art materials, equipment, expertise and inspiration.
- A place to learn new skills and explore your creative side.
- A safe environment to work in.
- Friendly, helpful tutors who are skilled artists.
- Opportunities for artists to exhibit their work.
- A chance to work on community art projects.
- A day just for women (Thursdays).
We are located at Willis St Village, 5 / 148 Willis St.
Semester Break: Vincents will be closed for the week 18 - 22 September for our twice annual clean up. We will be open again on Monday 25th September.
Vincents Art Workshop relies on donations of art materials and equipment so our artists can continue to explore a wide range of art mediums. Donations of the following are always appreciated:
Artists’ acrylic paints
Artists’ oil paints
Printing and Screen Printing inks
Good quality paper e.g. watercolour paper
Sewing Machines in good working order
Wood (especially sheets of plywood)