Welcome to Vincents
Vincents Art Workshop is a fantastic award-winning art studio in downtown Wellington. Vincents celebrates diversity and welcomes all people – whether you have done a lot of art, or none at all. And it’s free!
- A warm welcome.
- Art materials, equipment, expertise and inspiration.
- A place to learn new skills and explore your creative side.
- A safe environment to work in.
- Friendly, helpful tutors who are skilled artists.
- Opportunities for artists to exhibit their work.
- A chance to work on community art projects.
- A day just for women (Thursdays).
We are located at Willis St Village, 5 / 148 Willis St.
Annual Group Exhibition
Vincents Annual Group Exhibition is the annual showcase of the talents of artists who attend Vincents Art Workshop. The exhibition is a celebration of the amazing work that has been produced over the last year, including paintings, ceramics, prints and much more. The studio has been very popular so we are hiring display screens so there will be extra space to display over 100 artworks. Join us for the opening night function on Thursday 15th November at 5:30pm. Karen O'Leary (also known as Officer O'Leary from Wellington Paranormal) will be our special guest to open the exhibition.
Vincents Art Workshop relies on donations of art materials and equipment so our artists can continue to explore a wide range of art mediums. Donations of the following are always appreciated:
Artists’ acrylic paints
Artists’ oil paints
Printing and Screen Printing inks
Good quality paper e.g. watercolour paper
Sewing Machines in good working order
Wood (especially sheets of plywood)