Welcome to Vincents
Vincents Art Workshop is a fantastic award-winning art studio in downtown Wellington. Vincents celebrates diversity and welcomes all people – whether you have done a lot of art, or none at all. And it’s free!
- A warm welcome.
- Art materials, equipment, expertise and inspiration.
- A place to learn new skills and explore your creative side.
- A safe environment to work in.
- Friendly, helpful tutors who are skilled artists.
- Opportunities for artists to exhibit their work.
- A chance to work on community art projects.
- A day just for women (Thursdays).
We are located at Willis St Village, 5 / 148 Willis St.
Vincents will be closed on the following days:
Monday 9th until Friday 13th March for Semester Break
Saturday 14th March for Vincents Planning Day
Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, Monday 13th April for Easter Weekend
Saturday 25th April for Anzac Day, Monday 27th April for Anzac Day Holiday
Monday 1st June for Queen's Birthday
Vincents Art Workshop relies on donations of art materials and equipment so our artists can continue to explore a wide range of art mediums. Donations of the following are always appreciated:
Artists’ acrylic paints
Artists’ oil paints
Printing and Screen Printing inks
Good quality paper e.g. watercolour paper
Sewing Machines in good working order
Wood (especially sheets of plywood)
We can turn almost anything into works of art!
Please contact us on 4991030 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help.